If you do not find the answer here, then you can:
- Ordering Designs
- Unable to view cart and complete my purchase?
For show your Shopping cart and finishing order please look and top right corner.
- How long will wait my order designs after payment?
Question: I ordered a Doc McStuffins (Tinkerbell, Cars, Spiderman...) machine embroidery design and I thought it said instant download, but I haven't received anything. Usually it's really quick, how long will it take?
Answer: Your order available for INSTANT download. Just need only click Order History in top panel
- Hi, I would like to download my precious designs I have purchased as my old computer has died and a have a new one but I have lost all the designs I have previously purchased.
All your orders saved. Any time you can back and reload all purchased machine embroidery designs.
- What currency are the machine embroidery designs priced in?
All prices noted on this site are in USA dollars. TAX (VAT, GST) has been included in the advertised price - applicable for purchasers. We not take additional payment for download.
- Hi I have items in my shopping cart but cannot view to delete items?
Foe delete Items need open Shopping cart and click delete icon.
- I have not received the email with the link for my purchase.
We send confirmation e-mail with link(s) for download order machine embroidery designs, If you not received e-mail (also please check SPAM box_ or e-mail not contains these links. need back to website. Click Edit Profile in top menu. Please choose format(s).
After finishing edit please click Save Changes button in bottom.
- If i didn't add my free embroidery designs , do i get to get free designs later?
Yes, you can add and download free embroidery designs at any time.
- I have exceed my limit of free items and will not let me get this design. How can I not get this free embroidery design?
These free machine embroidery designs for customers buying embroidery patterns from our library. We present best option 2.5 free embroidery designs for each 1 USD order. Without payment these designs not available.
- i go to check out it asks me to select a payment, do i just select pay pal even if they are free?
To download the free designs for the users, they need to "pay". This is a formal procedure that does not require payment from your credit card or account Peypal. Before you go to the "payment" of free уьикщшвукн designs to check the amount of free уьикщшвукн designs available to you. Their number is always displayed at the top of the panel member.
After checking proceed to payment. Then you Selects the checkout. And proceed to the choice of payment method. If the cart is paid designs you will see only one method Payment from Account.
Select it and click checkout. After a few seconds, you you will see a message that the order is paid. Go to the panel orders and download new free embroidery designs.
- I am wanting to purchase one of your embroidery designs and want to use my Mastercard or VISA. How do I go about doing this?
For payment via credit card please choose Plimus Payment method. This processing center accept all types credit and debits cards.
- It top menu above in my profile that I can download XX Designs for free. Or does it mean there, that I can download 5 times my bought design ?You can choose and download XX free embroidery design from Free designs for customers collection:You bought (and free) designs save. Any time you can back to website and re download these any times ( not limited)
- I thought I had seen somewhere on your website what brand of thread you use to design with, but typically, now I can't find it. Would appreciate it if you could let me know the brand.
Default we using Robison Anton (RA). Also we can send any color chart. In product page available on-line color function. where you can convert one color chart to another online.
- I've bought from you previously, but can not log in. On typing my email address, it said a link for resetting the password was sent, but I did not receive such a link.
Please check all folders in your e-mail account Also Spam and Bulk folder. Please repeat operation with Reset and E-mail password after 3-5 minutes..
- How check embroidery design's size (compatible with my embroidery machine or no) before buy?
If you want see, which embroidery design or size compatible with your embroidery machine just need choose this option.
Click Profile- Edit (left sidebar menu)
Choose from drop down menu your embroidery machine Brand, after that you can choose in Model drop down menu your embroidery machine Model.
Final you see hoop sizes.
Click Save Changes.
After that in every product page you can see which embroidery or size compatible with your embroidery machine.
- My accounts cannot ship purchases to your country.Please return to ****@aol.com and enter a different shipping address. Can you please help me with this?
For this problem need choose no shipping needed in your Paypal account. Also you can contact with us (please send list of items which you want), after that we send you invoice.
- I am trying to buy a couple of designs but it keeps telling me email address is already in use. I don’t know what I used for user id or my password. How do I reset so I can purchase designs?
For reset password you need open any page in www.embroideres.com and Click Sign In (top page).
After that please enter your e-mail address which you using when register account. And click Reset and Email password.
Check you e-mail box (all accounts also SPAM) and open letter with link. Click this link and enter new password.
- I registered and ordered a design. I had to re-register. Please Help resolve this issue. It does not show a order history.This easy. You register two accounts.1 With e-mai firstname.lastname@example.org. With e-mail email@example.com.You can see this order 25987 only with account firstname.lastname@example.org
- How create and manage my Wishlist?
Step by step.
1. Choose any embroidery design which you want add to wish list.
2. Click button Add to Wishlist
3. After that website open Wishlist page, when you can see All you wishlists. In this window, you can add embroidery to default (exist) or create new wishlist.
4. IAfter that you see wish list wih your designs
- Unable to view cart and complete my purchase?
- Downloading Designs
- How many embroidery thread palettes support?
Our Color Chart service support 15 brand thread palettes: Admelody Poly, ARC Polyester, ARC Rayon, Admelody Rayon, Anchor, Aurifil Lana, Aurifil Mako, Aurifil Polyester, Aurifil Rayon, Aurifil Royal, BFC Poly, Brildor AC, Brildor CO, Brildor MF, Brildor NY, Brildor PB, Brother Country, Brother Embroidery, Coats Alcazar, Coats Alcazar Jazz, Coats Sylko, Coats Sylko USA, DMC, Floriani's Polyester, FuFu Polyester, FuFu Rayon, Gunold, Gutermann creativ Dekor, Hemingworth, Isacord Polyester, Isafil Rayon, Isalon Polyester, Janome, King Star, Madeira Burmilana, Madeira Polyneon, Madeira Rayon, Marathon Polyester, Marathon Rayon, Marathon Rayon Vol. III ,Mettler Embroidery, Mettler Poly Sheen, MTB-Embroidex, Outback Embroidery Rayon, Poly Emb Thread, Poly-X40, Premium Select High Luster, Premium Select Soft Antique Poly, Princess, RAL, Radiant Rayon, Robison-Anton Polyester, Robison-Anton Rayon, Royal Polyester, Royal Viscose, Rayon Simthread, Sulky Polyester, Sulky Rayon, Swist, Thread Delight Poly, Tristar Polyester, Tristar Rayon, Vyapar Rayon, Wonderfil Poly, Wonderfil Rayon.
How right using Color chart service read here
- How do u get color chart for the designs?
For download color chart/ please choose Order History - Order (if paid) , click Download Again. You see in left side menu Donloadable Formats. For download and Color chart in JPEG or PDF format need choosing a tick these marks.
- What colors did embroidery design use?
Some embroidery design have color chart table in product page. For open color chart [lease click Color Chart button.
- I don't see where I can download my designs. When I click on download nothing happens. There is no save button or any other instructions.
This is screen customer see if not choose embroidery formats . For download embroidery files need choose files format(s) (example pes and both formats for color charts) and click Save and filter out. After that you see embroidery designs available for download.
- I received 4 different downloads for it. All named the same except for a letter after the number 1. 1a, 1b, 1c. What is it ?
The design that you bought has different dimensions. Other sizes are designated by different names. Example: minnb1.ART size 90 x 100 mm, minnb1a.ART 100 x 110 mm, minnb1b.ART 120 x 135 mm,
- I wanted to know if it is possible to re download some patterns I have purchaced from you. My computer crashed and I lost all the patterns I bought. And if so how can I do it
Do not worry your orders are always saved. At any time you can go back and download any design which bought earlier. If you change the type of embroidery machine, you can go and download the other embroidery format.
If we added a new size. - You can also download it.
- I have lost all my downloads from here, is it possible to re download them without charge, as a one off situation. I was in hospital when a lightening storm blew up my pcs hard drive and I had\'t had time to back up my new downloads before being rushed into hospital. please let me know if this is possible and how to do it.
Yes, no problem. You ALL order saved. Any time, you can back and reload full order(s) or individual embroidery design(s).
- Hi i selected the pes for the format that i have purchased, it gave me several choices differentiated with a, b, c, d, etc. at the end of the design name. What do these letters indicate?
These different sizes for one embroidery design. Example name1a.pes - size : 100 x 100 mm, name1b.pes - 120 x 120 mm.
- I buy new embroidery machine and need another embroidery format?
No worries, No new order or payment. Just need back to Order History and choose format(s) which you need now. If you want share embroidery design with you friends, you probably need another format. You also can choose several embroidery formats. No limits.
- I downloaded order designs. I cannot find them on my computer. How do I retrieve them??
Every time , you can back to website and re download embroidery designs which you ordered. This procedure no have limitations. Just need back to Order History ( top panel) and click Download order
- I just placed and paid for several embroider designs. I only use Floriani (FuFu, Isacord, King Sta...etc), threads. How do I get the color chart for that specific thread for all of the designs that I purchased?
Default every embroidery design have Robison Anton embroidery thread color chart. If you want another color palettes you can us our Color Chart online service.
1. Please go to product page.
2. Click button Color Chart.
3. Choose color chart from drop down menu
You can see new color chart, which you can print if you need.
- I choose 7 free designs, go to my cart, but there is no button to download the free design. Please help in guiding me
These free machine embroidery designs only for customers which buy commercial embroidery designs. For every 1 usd which you paid in our on-line embroidery store youget 2.5 bonus free embroidery. After finishing payment you can add these free embroidery and download. Instuction here. Limit for free embroidery designs you can see in top panel.
- I have ** free designs. which ones can I get? is it any design that I have to pay for or is it only in the free design area?
Catalog for choose free machine embroidery designs (only for customers) http://embroideres.com/embroidery-catalog/free-embroidery-designs/
After finishing add to basket free embroidery designs click Checkout
In payment methods stage - choose Payment from account.
After that you can download these free designs as order in Order History.
For detail and show more information please using free video instructions. http://embroideres.com/video-instructions-customers/
- I downloaded the .PES (DST, JEF....) files, but also need the .EXP (HUS, VIP..) files form my machine to be able to read it. Could you please add them to the download, alternately in .ART (VP3, XXX...) format
We have no limits on the number of downloads and embroidery formats. At any time you can return to your account and choose a different embroidery format. And download purchased embroidery in a different format.
You need to click Order History (top panel in website) and select the order (button Download Now). On the order page to add a new format (left panel). Click the Save and Filter out button.
- I was fortunate to receive a new embroidery machine for my birthday today. It is a Babylock. I also have two Singer machines and I was not requesting the files previously purchases in the PES format. Can I get this format on the previously purchased files or do I have to repurchase?
We do not limit the number of downloadable formats. You can choose between two or more embroidery formats (in Order History or Profile). At any time you can go back and choose a different format or add a new one. It has no limitations.
We understand that the user can change the embroidery machine, and it will need a different format. Therefore, we have no limitations.
- How many embroidery thread palettes support?
- Embroidery formats
- What format do embroidery machines use?
Before ordering or downloading a free machine embroidery design, you need to know what type of embroidery formats your machine can load and use. Embroidery designs may be have some formats. There are particular file extension names that apply to the different brands of embroidery machine We wrote big blog about machine embroidery formats..
- How many formats available for download?
The basically is available for download here these machine embroidery formats. Basicly; Bernina: art. Brother: pec, pes, phc. Janome: jef, jef+. Melco: exp. Husqvarna and PFAFF: vip, vp3. Tajima and Barudan: dst, dsb. Husqvarna only: hus, shv. Singer: xxx. The other you can get free on request.
- Would you do a design for me in Jef format and how much would you charge?
No charge, Conversion to any embroidery formats is free. Also jef format (JANOME) is standart embroidery formats and available for all designs.
- On my Bernina Artista 730 the computer screen says, "Error design not loadable ....WAE.cpp at line 275 ARTE error. I have never had a problem in the many embroidery websites I have ordered from until now. Is there a way to solve this problem?
Bernina 730 using two different embroidery formats; ART (version 3 and 4) and EXP format. You can using both. If you got message wit error, please back to website and re download design. After that try new files.
- I was wondering if your designs download to floppy disk & would it compress to disk? I have a melco 10/4t embroidery machine with a floppy drive.
You can't us compress embroidery files. Before start sewing you save to floppy disc unzipped files. Also you can download unzipped files.
- I picked the wrong format I picked PEC when it should have been PES I have a brother HE1 machine how can I get this format please advise
No problem Please back to Order History, choose order which you want download.. In order page you see in left side List of embroidery formats. Pick which you need (example PES) and click Save and filter out. After that you can download new (or additional format(s))
- My Bernina Artlink software can't to open it because it's a grade C
Bernina have these options for ART embroidery format; Grade A, Grade B, Grade C and Grade D.
From Bernina ArtLink manual
Native ART designs, called ‘ART Grade A’, contain a complete set of design information in a single file – object outlines and properties, actual stitches, thread colors, a picture icon and comments. There are three other grades of ART file, depending on how the ART file was created – Grade B is more reliable than Grade C, but not as good as Grade A format, and Grade D is the least reliable. It goes without saying that only ART Grade A files provide 100% perfect scaling and transformation.
Art Grade A Pure ART file created in BERNINA ARTlink-based software. These files contain pure ART objects, outlines and stitches.
Art Grade B Designs read from outline format such as GNC and saved in ART format. Such designs cannot be read directly in BERNINA ARTlink but once converted to ART in other software, BERNINA ARTlink reads them as Grade B designs
Art Grade C Designs read from stitch files – SEW, PCS, PES, etc – – where stitches have been converted to objects.
Art Grade D Designs read from stitch files – SEW, PCS, PES, etc – where stitches have NOT been
converted to objects.
What is next? You need download and us EXP format which better for Bernina embroidery machines. You also can't us this format as native ART. Our stitches formats read and transfer to your embroidery machine. You have only one limitation; manipulate with ART format embroidery design as digitized as OBJECT BASED embroidery designs and therefore have more flexibility in rescaling while still keeping the original stitch properties.
- I am buying embroidery designs but before I do can you tell me if they can be converted to SEW format first
SEW format is old Janome format. have some limitation (colors, stitches). Standard we can't add this embroidery format to available list (same as PCS old PFAFF format).. If you need this you can choose one from two ways.
1 Send request via Contact US form which embroidery design you want in this format/
2 Yourself convert this design us any free edit/convert software.
- I have two embroidery machines - Hus Topaz 30... uses vp3 -Babylock Ellisimo....uses pes How do I order for the Ellisimo when it is not listed in the machine type and therefore does not list the hoop sizes. Thanks for your help. Also on the shop list....where do you list what size of embroidery do you want?
This is not important. All embroidery machines manufactured under one brand (trademark)used same format. If you not found your embroidery machine, please inform us about problem<
we add this embroidery machine near. Also you can choose embroidery machine have same hoop sizes.
Sizes which available for this design, you can see in product page. In our store don't need choose size. All sizes available for download without limit
- What format for my BERNINA embroidery machine?
You can us, both embroidery formats; ART and EXP
- What format do embroidery machines use?
- Problem with embroidery
- I have puckering problem. You may help me?
Yes. We help you.The manufacturers that make fabric never anticipate that anything would ever be added to it. They don’t realize that when the fabric is embroidered, the weight and tension of the stitches add to the stress of the fabric. Two things which help in counteracting this is stabilizer and hooping.
Three things are kept on focus when embroidering is done on a fabric,
- Fabric choice
- Stabilizer choice
Fabric should be chosen in such a way that it will support the complexity of the free embroidery design. Light as well open fabrics are much preferable because they are able to be stitched on any type of fabric. More complex designs work best with sturdier fabrics.
Once the correct fabric and machine embroidery design are chosen, the next step is to choose the proper stabilizer which will easily support that fabric. For lighter and weaker fabrics, a sturdy stabilizer is needed. For example, quilter’s cotton, jersey knits as well as terrycloth are named as weak fabrics. So they will require cutaway fabrics. Hello Kitty machine embroidery design and canvas clothes are tough fabrics and hence require only tear away stabilizers.
Puckering occurs in cases when a tear-away stabilizer is used with weak or stretchy fabrics. This can be avoided by the usage of cutaway stabilizer.
Over past years dozens of articles were published related to fabrics 101 that showed hoe to embroider on different kind of fabrics. You can find a list of articles here. We’re adding more articles and you can keep up to date with the regular checking of this list. You can send new ideas email@example.com
For getting a nice tight bond while setting up fabric alogn with the stabilizer to do embroidery, usage of a temporary spray of adhesive in between both is great. We use Gunold’s KK100 sprays of adhesive. After a quick and light spirtz on the stabilizer, smooth the fabric on the top. Then hoop both of them together. If during years of imaginative usage, your hoop got weakened, then use rubberized shelf inner to get an extra tight grip.
If you need additional help after reviewing all articles, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can include
- Your order number,
- The name of the design that your working with,
- The type of fabric used,
- The kind of stabilizer used,
- A complete description about the puckering occurrence
Include the above information in your mail. We’ll always be more than happy to provide you help.
- Basic problems, freestanding lace.
Freestanding lace may seems to be a difficult task but trust me even if you are doing it without any interest you are going to enjoy it. It is the one of the amazing thing to explore with an embroidery machine. It is an easy task to master if you are using the best techniques and correct materials. The art cannot be furnished without the use of a heavy weight water soluble stabilizer where we Sulky Ultra Solvy at its place, a sharp needle and hooping the stabilizer tightly is the most important step.
To avoid the parts of the freestanding lace stitch out to be separated the above mentioned materials should be used and the stabilizer should also be hooped tightly and if it would rinse away the lace also would not be “freestanding” any more. The above mentioned materials are the keys to make a beautiful freestanding lace. So, being an interesting job you need to be a bit careful while doing such tasks.
Loose hooping may also make the satin stitched borders in any lace design to get separated from the lace fills and if you are still not clear with the instructions given here do not worry, you can look up to A Close up-to the Lace article on the site too, also the various tutorials which would be of great help. Denisov Embroidery Studio offers you the best freestanding lace machine embroidery collection to you.
Here is another problem which women might face while doing such task, but is quite rare. The bobbin tension might cause the lace to separate or ven not align correctly. It should be kept a little loose as the tightness of bobbin tension might pull the stitches apart.
After using all the techniques as said above you are still facing any alignment problem, free to mail email@example.com. along with your Order number, the type of your water soluble stabilizer and the type and size of the needle of you are using.
- Prevention of thread nesting and tension problems
It seems so comfortable when you are doing on your sewing machine and everything is going so smoothly without any error or any problem and finally when the thread stuck in; it feels to stop working from then and then only. But there is nothing to worry; here are few tips for those who want to do their work error free and without any problem. While sewing, most of us encounter such problems of tensions just like looping of the thread, thread nesting i.e., the top thread is pulled under the fabric and it forms a knot or nest or when the bobbin thread float to the top of embroidery.
You can check the tension settings regularly by using a normal weight cut-away stabilizer to hoop a small piece of cotton. Then simply make the letter “l” with a satin stitch. 1/2 to1/3 bobbin thread would appear on the back side but not in the front side. If the bobbin thread appears on the top that simply means that either it is too loose or the top thread tension is very tight. Both can happen quite often, while stitching, you need to adjust the settings of your machine and until the balance seems correct you have to re-stitch the design.
Also, if the bobbin thread appears on the back side it conversely means that either it is too tight or the top thread tension is very loose. As above this happens as a combination of both and again you need to check out the settings and re-stitch the design.
It happens that you are sometimes try to adjust the bobbin thread tension and forget the place of mark, so it is better to mark it with a pencil, pen or simply with a chalk. Then you need to turn the screw with a turn of ? until you have the perfect setting done. Here is an example you can use for the same, experienced by an embroiderer:
- Take out the bobbin thread and case intact, by leaving the bobbin thread inside the tension spring.
- Try to dangle casing by a thread pigtail.
- In case the casing doesn’t move from its place, then give it a slight jerk to get the casing slide down the thread.
- If it slides down simply then it is very loose and conversely if it doesn’t move, then it mean that it is very tight.
- Another chance of it is to slide for a while and stop of its own then it is completely going well.
- You can use any sharp card like thing to clean between the springs.
If you are still not done with it and facing such problems you can go ahead with the various other tips below.
If you are digitizing a design of yours and worrying about the thread tension, take it easy it would not affect it. But if you are facing such problems of thread tension it might be due to a problem in the bobbin area, incorrect stabilizer or a threading problem on the machine.
The problem in bobbin area may rise if you have not installed the machine properly. In the bobbin area you may find a thread nest over there, sometimes small pieces of thread are left over in that area which is the main reason of tension problem. It is highly recommended that you should use a small vacuum to clean such areas simply like those, used for cleaning the keyboards. Do not use spraying but small vacuum to clean up the dust or any kind of dirt from such areas.
If you are using a tear-away stabilizer then thread tension problems are very common. Tension is set on the embroidery machines in such a way to stitch through two layers i.e., fabric and a machine embroidery stabilizer. Also, if you are doing with a complicated design with a tear-away stabilizer then there are possibilities of the stabilizer to be disintegrated by the needle perforations while doing with the embroidery task.
You should always use the presser foot up to thread the machine. Just follow the guidelines as mentioned to avoid the threading problem on your embroidery machine. Even committing a single error will waste all your efforts and spoil your work.
Other tips to resolve your problems
- To avoid the thread from puddling around the pin, it is preferable to use the thread net or you can also use the vertical position (out of diagonal and vertical if your spool has two positions).
- Various measures can be used to clean up the disks and the thread guides on the machine such as a dollar bill or you can also use an un-waxed dental floss.
- Polyester embroidery thread has a stretchy core which can cause looping. So, you should use it very carefully. Using a sticky-stabilizer can also cause looping, as the adhesive of the machine embroidery stabilizer will stick to the needle and the thread will form a loop around the needle.
- If there are any burrs you need to check the needle tips, needle plate and thread spools for it. For the smoothening of burrs fine sandpaper can be used.
- To avoid the lint or dust to get stuck in the tension disks, it is advisable to pull the thread forward through the needle rather than pulling it backwards to the spool, when you are changing colors.
- Never store the machine embroidery thread (like Isacord or Madeira) in sunlight rather place it in any air tight pot to avoid the thread to catch fuzz or dirt or fibers weakening.
- Due to the sticky-stabilizer sometimes, it stuck on the bobbin area. Hence, it is necessary to clean it up regularly with a fabric scrap and a rubbing alcohol as recommended by an experienced embroiderer.
If you are working on a special project with complicated and heavy designs such as in-the-hoop designs or freestanding lace, then do not forget the following:
For in-the-hoop machine embroidery designs
While doing with this heavy free machine embroidery design, if you are using a poor quality tear-away stabilizer, thread nesting may occur quite frequently. Always remember to use a sharp needle and a soft fibrous tear-away stabilizer for smooth work.
For freestanding Lace embroidery design
A sharp needle and heavyweight water soluble stabilizer is highly recommended while stitching a freestanding lace. This design is very complex as compared to any other designs as well as a heavyweight stabilizer along with some kind of sharp needle is used to avoid the issues of nesting and thread looping.
Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still coming up with any doubts or queries. Do not forget to include
- Your order number
- Name of the design you are using
- A brief description of your problem
- Type of the fabric and the stabilizer that you are using
- Type of needle you are using
Do not worry if you are writing to us, we would definitely help you to solve of any of your problem.
- Why are the colours on my machine sometimes different to the ones you have pictured?
Embroidery thread colours may not always rebuild correctly between different machine embroidery. We include Colour Charts (Adobe Acrobat Reader- pdf format) with our embroidery designs and online converter color chart.
- I have puckering problem. You may help me?
- Editing design
- Can I resize the machine embroidery designs?
You are welcome to resize our machine embroidery designs (also free embroidery), however, we do not recommend resizing embroidery designs more or less than 10-20 % of their original size. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the same the perfect quality of any embroidery resized design as this may be altered during the resizing process. Due to their unique properties, shadow, blending, lace or appliqu? designs should not be resized. We recommend embroidering a test sample before commencing your final embroidery project.
- How much would it cost to resize the ***** embroidery design?
This customer service is FREE (no payment). Available only for commercial designs. For request please using Message system.
- I want to purchase a specific embroidery design available on your website for my cot dovet but I would like to change the colors a bit as well as make it in different sizes. Please let me know whether I should request the changes via the customer digitizing order to be done before I download ?
Yes. No problem and no payment. Just need send more request details via Contact us.
- Can I resize the machine embroidery designs?
- I cannot view cart to place my order. I using AOL browser
1) From the My AOL menu, click Preferences.
2) Click WWW.
3) From the Security tab, click Custom Level.
4 Scroll down to Active scripting.
5) Click Enable (or Prompt).
6) Click OK.
7) Click OK.
8) Close Preferences.
- I just joined your site and placed an order, but did not specify my format which is ***.
No worries, every time you can change (add) embroidery formats. Two ways - click My Profile and edit. Don't remember save changes. Second choose (add) new format in Order download page.
- "I would like to receive private messages" is required" - Why have this field or make it a checkbox if I can't uncheck it and complete registration?
No worries, This option is required only for communication with the administrator. We do not send advertising messages, but what associated with your order.
- I cannot view cart to place my order. I using AOL browser